August was a pretty good month. I was able to read about 10 books. That is not bad. I am happy with the books that I have read, and I am looking forward to the books that I will be reading for this month. I was able to complete my challenge for the month of August, but not with the books that I planned on using. I ended up reading Saga Volumes 1 – 4. All of those books took one day to read.
I was planning on making this month be a theme, but that did not work. Instead, I am going to be reading books that have interested me, or that I need to finish. The challenge that I got for September was to read a book that was published before I was born. So here is the TBR.
- The Call by Peadar O’Guilin – This book is a bit darker than I thought it would be. It has its intense moments. I will say that I am stoked in having a stong, kickass physically disable main character.
- Saga Vol. 5
- Blood and Snow #3 and 4 – I have to finish the thrid part and start the fourth. The books are not that long, they are now becoming teadious.
- Cress by Marissa Mayers – I have started this book, and I need to end it. I am getting to a very intense part of the book, and I am just not ready for all the feels.
- Afterworlds by Scot Westerfield – This book is huge and heavy. I am not sure if I will be able to carry it with me. But I would love to try and read this book.
- Ember in the Ashes – I cannot remember when I started this book, but I think it is high time that I pick it back up and finish it.
- The Little Prince – my challenge book.
That is my TBR for the month of September. I am hoping that I will be able to stick to it better than August. Until next time, happy reading!