Other than the fact that we are almost half way done with June, I will be doing a little wrap-up and a TBR . Let’s just pretend that it is the beginning of June. Okay? Okay…
May was a really good month, reading wise. I ended up reading a total of 8 books in the month of May. Most of these books I do have reviews tht I have outlined, so I hope that I will posting them up soon. The books that I have read this month are…
- The Ghost of Spirit Bear
- Dance Upon the Air
- Heaven and Earth
- Face the Fire
- The One and Only Ivan
- Everyday Angel – New Beginnings
- Ruby Lee and Me
In the end, I was able to complete both the Feburary and May challenge. I have read a total of 1,964 pages, and I am happy that I was able to get all that reading done.
Now onto June. So the challenge that I grabed for this month is “A book you have been meaning to read”. Originally, I was planning on letting this be The Trials of Appolo by Rick Riordan, but I decided to change that plan. I would like to focus on reading the books that I have not finished. Technically, they are all books that I have been meaning to read. So, let’s get started with our list.
- Everland by Wendy Spinale – I am 20 % done with the book. It is very interesting and I would like to finish it. I just need the time and place to sit down and just read the book.
- Flunked by Jen Calonita – I am not sure if I will be able to finish this book since it is on my phone. I am not a huge fan of reading books on my phone. I just find the screen to small.
- Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs – I am over the half way mark with this book.
- The Chimes by Charles Dickens – I am also almost done with this book, but I have to switch from audio to book. I enjoy that man’s reading and his cadeance, but I am getting tired with how slow it is.
- Uprooted by Naomi Novik -I stopped reading this book because of my reading slump. I only got half way through this book.
- The Circle Trilogy by Nora Roberts – I have already read these book, but I decided to not take my chances. I am still dealing with the residule effects of that reading slump and usually this reread helps clear any slumps.
- Morrigan’s Cross
- Dance of the Gods
- Valley of Silence
- The Trials of Appolo by Rick Riordan? – I am not sure, let’s see how much reading I can get done in this month.
- I do need to read any of the children’s books that I have bought from the last month. I need to check them out before I read them aloud while I babysit. I need to make sure that they are kid friendly.
I do hope that you enjoyed this post. I know that is has been a bit late for it, but it is better late than never. I have just been busy helping people out and getting everything ready. I will be talking to you soon. Have a wonderful day. Happy reading!