Okay. I am starting to see some hope. The last two weeks of April were good. I was able to get most of my reading done in those two weeks. I am hoping that my reading slump is finally coming to an end. Looking back I realize that I have read a total of 13 books this month. I am really happy with that number. Some of those books were not on my TBR, I am hoping to write a review shortly, instead of listing them here.
Moving on, I want to focus on May’s TBR. In looking back at the TBR jar challenge, I have realized that I have not finished February’s challenge. May’s challenge is to read a book that I have already read at least once, and February’s challenge is to read a book that I have own but never read. With those two challenges set, let us begin.
- I would like to finish Scarlet by Marissa Mayers. I am only 100 pages away from the end. That is not even an hours reading for me. Even though I am enjoying the book, I don’t want it to end.
- I would also like to finish Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs. I am listening to that book. I am a little over half-way done to completing it. About 3.5 – 4 hours left.
- The List by Siobhan Vivian
- Ghost of Spirit Bear by Ben Mikaelsen – Part of February’s Challenge. I have had this book on my shelf for several months with the intention of finishing this duology, but somehow never having the chance to finish it.
- The Three Sister’s Island Trilogy by Nora Roberts. I traditionally reread these books around this time of year, which will be competing May’s challenge. The title of the books are…
- Dance Upon the Air
- Heaven and Earth
- Face the Fire.
I am just starting off with those seven books. I am hoping that I will be able to read more this month, but I wanted to start off small. I am curious as to what books you will be reading during the month of May.
I do want to wish all our mothers out there a wonderful and Happy Mother’s Day. I do hope that your day is filled with joy, laughter, and wonderful memories.
I will see you next time. Happy Reading!