I will admit, I am a bit scared and yet a bit excited. I have never hosted a challenge before.I am not sure what to expect. I realize that I have not even gotten a chance to try the challenge out. With my past experience in teaching, I know that is not a good idea. However, I do believe that the challenge is doable. I am really glad that I got some positive feedback about the challenge.
Throughout the course of my day, it has come to my attention that my day will be pretty packed. Between reading, working two jobs, and hosting this challenge, I decided that I needed to make a schedule, or least create a TBR
My TBR is very simple. I have picked some books that are either small or that I need to finish. I decided to not pick a large list of books, just because I do want to feel somewhat successful. So here is the TBR.
- Explorer The Mystery Boxes by Kazu Kibuishi – this is a graphic novel
- Explorer The Lost Island by Kazu Kibuishi – this is a graphic novel
- Explorer The Hidden Doors by Kazu Kibuishi – this is a graphic novel
- Finish Scarlet by Marissa Mayers
- Finish The Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde by Robert Louis Stevenson
- Finish Uprooted by Naomi Novik
- This is Where it Ends by Marieke Nijkamp
- The List by Siobhan Vivian
My schedule is a little weird. My start time is at 5AM, but I do need some rest for work tomorrow. This is my general plan.
5:30 – 6:30 I will get ready for work
6:30 – 8:30 I plan on reading the three graphic novels and to finish Jekyll and Hyde.
9:00 to 2:00 I work
2:15 – 2:30 read some Scarlet
2:30 to 4:00 I will host the event. I need to do some preparations before I host the event
4:00 – 5:00 I will read – I plan on being able to finish Scarlet
5:00 – 6:00 Dinner
6:00 – 5AM Reading! I want to finish Uprooted and tackle This is Where it Ends and The List.
That is my general plan. Some of it might change. I do not know, but I am looking forward to the readathon. I cannot wait to see who will participate and I do hope to see you at the challenge. I will mainly be hosting the challenge on Facebook. See you in a few hours.