I was doing some math and discovered that in order to read 150 books a week I had to read at least 3 books a week. I am hoping to obtain that. The theme for this month is Goodreads 2015 Choice Awards. Many of these books were nominated. The jar challenge for this month is “A book you have owned but never read.” The book for this challenge will be Wonderstruck by Brian Selznick. This book will also cover the Around the Year in 52 books. This has been an author I should have read by now. Without further ado, let’s begin this month TBR.
- Nimona by Noelle Stevenson
- An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir – I should have finished this book last year. Just tackling that DNF pile
- Mosquitoland by David Arnold
- Uprooted by Naomi Novik
- The Marvels by Brian Selznick – The author that I should have read by now
- Float by Daniel Miyare
- Wonderstruck by Brian Selznick – My TBR Jar Challenge
- A Darker Shade of Magic by V.E. Schwab – I am currently reading this book right now.
- Cinder By Marissa Mayers – I got the audio of this book. Let’s get started!
I know that this will not help me catch up, or achieve the minimum for staying on track. Though I did look at this list and figure it was at a good length. I might be adding some more books later on. I am thinking about devoting a weekend, Valentines Weekend, to reading some classics. That would be February 14 – 18. The whole idea is to spend the weekend reading classic literature. What do you think? Will you be able to join me? Let me know in the comments below.
I will be talking to you soon. Enjoy the rest of the evening and have a wonderful Monday. Happy Reading!