I cannot believe it is that time of year again. I am looking forward to the marathon of readathons. The first being the Holiday Booktube-a-thon. I have provided a link so that you can see all the challenges that are available. There is also a holiday discount at Book Depository. So you may check that out.
The readathon will take place from December 27 at 12:00 midnight to December 29th 11:59 PM. I am not sure how I will fit it into my schedule because I will be very busy all three of those days. Sunday the 27 is the day that I am celebrating Christmas with my dad and stepmom and I work on both Monday and Tuesday. I also have a Christmas party for work on Monday. I will see.
Moving on from that, let’s get started with the four challenges.
- Read a book with white on the cover
- Read a follow-up to something that I enjoyed this year
- Read a gift
- Read 3 books
With the challenges set up, here are a list of books that I am planning on reading during the Holiday Booktubeathon 2015.
- The First Dragon by James A. Owen. This book does not really fit any of the challenges. It does fit my TBR jar challenge and I do want to finish the book. I am about half way through.
- Ungifted by Gordon Karman. This covers that “Read a follow-up to something that I enjoyed this year.” Lately, I have been in a kick of kids doing some great stuff. This quirky book seems to fit right into what I feel like reading.
- A Darker Shade of Magic by V.E. Schwab. This book takes care of two of the challenges. The version of the book that I have is white with the magician going between the red and grey London. I also got this book as a Christmas present to me.
- Ink and Bone by Rachel Cain. I borrowed this book from the library and it is due in a few days. I have gotten 10 pages done. It is time to start reading.
That is my TBR for the Holiday Booktubeathon. I wish you the best of luck and a wonderful and happy holiday.