I was nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award by Liv’s Little Library. Thank you Liv for your nomination, it means a lot. Liv has just started blogging and is doing an amazing job. Go check out her blog.
The rules for this award are:
- Thank the person/people who nominated you
- Answer the questions from your nominators.
- Nominate eleven other bloggers and give them eleven questions.
Here are the questions that Liv gave.
1) Favourite book?
Why are you asking me which child is my favourite? I don’t have a favourite since I cannot choose.
2) Best sandwich filling?
I am not sure how to answer this question, so I will just tell you my favourite sandwich. I love a good tuna sandwich with lettuce, onions, olives, American cheese, and cucumber on an Italian herb and cheese bread with a little bit of mayo. The tuna is the tuna from the can.
3) Do you have a coping mechanism for stressful situations?
Breathing. I count and breath at the same time. Not only is breathing important to help you stay calm and focus, but I love number and when I count I am able to focus and steady my breathing.
4) Favourite fast food restaurant?
When I was younger it was McDonalds. However, now that I am older, I prefer more expensive fast foods like Sonic or Habit.
5) What is your favourite past time?
My most favourite past time is reading, however, I do enjoy music, dancing, and playing games.
6) If you could breed any two animals together, what would they be?
I would love to create a dragon. So I guess I need a giant lizard and a pterodactyl. If not, I will create a pegasus. That will require a horse and a giant bird.
7) What is your favourite thing to eat for breakfast?
I am a bad person and most of the time I do not eat breakfast. However, when I do I enjoy toast with butter and jam, or dry cereal like cheerios, or the traditional breakfast with pancake, eggs and bacon/sausage.
8) What is the weather like where you are at the moment?
Right now it is sunset. It is clear with a few clouds. It is really pretty this evening.
9) What is the last thing you ate?
Pizza. It is a combo pizza topped with cheese, bell peppers, onions, olives, pepperoni, salami with a white garlic sauce.
10) Favourite colour?
I have several favourite colours. It really depends on my mood. I mainly like red, pink, and purple. As I have mention it depends on my mood and what I feel like that day to answer that question. Right now I am in a magenta mood.
11) Do you have any pets? If so, what are they?
We have several pets. We have five cats, two of them are grandmas. Their names are Curious George, Sweety Pie, Katniss, Jynx/Loki, and Sigyn/Haru. (There is a very long story as to why two of the cats have multiple names). We have two guinea Pigs, name Alex and Skittish/ Hop along Cassidy. Two dogs names are Pearl and Amay (Ah-May). A Parrot named Paco and a turtle named Shelley.
Here are my questions for my nominees to answer
- How are you today?
- What are the three most important songs in your life and why are they important?
- What is your favourite holiday dish? Why?
- Has there been any book(s) that you were suppose to read for school but never did? Why did you not complete the assignment?
- What is your favourite season of the year and why?
- What is/were your favourite subjects in school? Why?
- If you can transport yourself into one of your favourite books, where (what book world) would you go and why?
- What is your favourite word?
- What type of transportation you wish you can have? Why? If it is an animal how will you take care of it?
- What are your top five favourite books of this year?
- If you can meet one person (real, imaginary, alive, or dead) who would it be and why? What will you do with them?
My nominees are…
- Anand from Blabberwockying
- Erica from A short Story
- Lyssa at Samsara Night
- The Brunette in the Pink Scarf
- Analee from Book Snacks
- Casey from the Little Pink Crayon
- Ann from Math, Books and Hobbies
- Audrey from Forward and Bookwards
- Wanderful Words
- Whats She Reading
- Jade at Scatterbooker
I am sorry for anyone who does not have a name, I was not able to find your name on your blog. I do hope that you enjoyed this honor and I look forward to seeing some of your answers.
Until next time. Happy reading!