We finally got our challenges! I am excited but also nervous. I wanted to have a plan on what to read by now, but I am hoping to stabilize that plan by Wednesday. Today I am just showing you the challenges. I will be posting my Booktube-a-thon reading list by this Wednesday. You can check out the video on youtube at Booktubeathon. They also got a discount from Book Depository if you want to get some more books. Without further ado, here are the challenges for 2015.
- Read a book with blue on the cover
- Read a book by an author who shares the same first letter of your last name
- Read someone else’s favourite book – got to find that
- Read the last book you acquired
- Finish a book without letting go of it
- Read a book you really want to read
- Read seven books
Hopefully, I will get to see you participating and we can share the fun experience of booktube-a-thon. If you are participating, What are you planning on reading? What is your game plan for success?
Have a great day. Happy reading!