Until I received a comment from Abby over at @JustreviewingBooks (whom kindly nominated me, and sadly the site is gone), I hadn’t heard of The Liebster Awards before. In short, it’s to give voice to the lesser known bloggers, all of which who have less than 200 followers.
1. Link back to the blogger who nominated you – I have tried to, but she has deleted her blog
2. Answer the 11 questions given to you by the blogger who nominated you
3. Nominate 11 other bloggers with less than 200 followers
4. Go to the blogs you nominated and notify them of your nomination
5. Give your nominees 11 questions to answer.
Answer to Abby’s Questions
1. What do you enjoy most about blogging?
The one thing that I enjoy most about blogging is that I can communicate my idea beyond my circle of friends and family. In a way I feel as though my voice is being heard more (as in a bigger audience around the world) than if I tell my friends and family about a book I just read or an event that I have gone through. If I were to stay with my friends and family, my voice and ideas will never be heard around the world.
2. Do you have a blogging schedule or do you simply post whenever you want to?
Ha ha ha ha…. Sadly I am a post whenever I can. However, I have made a New Years resolution to stay consistent with my blogging and to at least blog once a week. I am hoping to blog either on Fridays or Saturdays.
3. When did you start up your blog?
I actually started my blog in the middle of July of 2013. I started it because I wanted to write down my experience of doing Booktube-a-thon. After that, I decided to continue doing book reviews because I discovered how much I love to blog.
4. What do you find the hardest about blogging?
For me, the hardest thing about blogging is finding the right words to say. I try to create blogs for the future; however, it never seems to work. Everything that I try to write beforehand never works. It is that moment before, right where you are about to turn in something, that inspiration strikes and I am able to write my blog.
The other problem that I have is worrying that my blog contains so many errors and mistakes that I never caught, along with spell check. I never had a positive experience with writing, and my biggest fear is writing something and having someone tell me that I did it wrong.
5. If you knew that you were going to die in the next few minutes, what would your last words be?
I must admit that it is a very good question to ask, but I know that I am the type of person who cannot dwell on such matters. I would be the type of person to be thinking how to best answer this question for the following six months left of my life. Though to come up with an answer, I would have to say that I would like my last words to be “I am sorry for all the trouble that I have caused, but know that I love you and that I am thankful for everything that you have done for me.”
6. Describe your blog in six words.
Brief experiences of other worlds review.
7. List your top three favourite movies.
My three favorite movies are…
1) How to Train Your Dragon,
2) Brave, and
3) it is a tie between The Sounds of Music and Marry Poppins.
8. What are you currently reading?
I am currently reading several books right now. One of them is Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire by J.K.Rowling.
9. Do you have a favourite TV Show?
Right now, I am not watching T.V. I use to like Fringe, but that series got canceled. I just decided to move on and stick with books.
10. If you had a child, what would you like to call him/her?
I know that if I have a girl I would love to call her Animalia. I do not know what I would name a boy however.
11. If you could spend the rest of your life only doing one thing, what would it be?
I am not sure… I would probably have to pick a student. I love to read and learn so much, that I do not want to pick just one thing. By being a student, I can still do all the things that I love to do.
- What is one thing you like about blogging? What is one thing that you do not like about blogging? Why?
- With all the different elements into today’s blogging, do you prefer writing or making a video to get your ideas across? Have you tried a different format?
- When did you started blogging and why?
- Do you have a favorite blog that you have posted? Why is it your favorite?
- Do you have a particular time of day that you set aside for blogging, or do you blog whenever you have free time?
- What is the hardest thing about blogging?
- What are you currently reading?
- What is your favorite book? Why?
- What is your favorite food? Favorite drink?
- Do you own any pets? If so, what are they? If not, why?
- If you can change one thing (whether in the world or your life), what would you change?
- I geek teen books
- Nicole at Nicole wright blog
- Dave at Daves corner of the universe
- Audrey at Forwards and Bookwards
- Andrea at Wander-ful Words
- Tinu at Minutes of Cooking
- What’s She Reading
- Ann at Math Books and Hobbies
- Gun Roswell at Ranting of a Thrid Kind
- John at 30 Days until Done
- Kristin at Kristin Unraveled
- And Anyone else who would like to participate!