Alright, it is that time of the month where I recap the previous month and make some new goals for the new month. It is the March Wrap-up and April TBR post!
March was not that bad. I read a total of 6 book. To break that down, I have read 3 novels, 1 middle school grade book, 1 children’s chapter book, and 1 children’s book. I am almost done with the challenge. I am about ⅓ of the way finished with the movie. My computer was running low on battery and there was not an outlet that would be safe to plug into for my grandma. I am planning on writing a review for the movie shortly.
Now for the TBR list for April. To start off, the challenge that I got for this month is to read a book with 500 or more pages. It was hard to find a book that length that I wanted to read, since many of the book that I wanted to read this month were around 300. The book that I am using for the challenge will be highlighted in amber.
- The Darkest Part of the Forest (330) by Holly Black
- The Water Travelers (252) by Daniel Waltz
- The Secret Life of Bees (336) by Sue Monk Kidd
- The Clockwork Angel (520) by Cassandra Clare
- Grift (300) by Jason Mosberg
- Amulet: Prince of Elves (287) by Kaza Kimbuishi
- Amulet : Escape From Lucien (220) by Kaza Kimbuishi
I do hope that your week is going great. Happy Autism Awareness Day. See you next time. Happy Reading!