I wanted to give you an update as well as giving you my New Year’s resolutions for this year. This will be the first year that I would have New Year’s Resolutions, in several years. I stopped making resolutions because of the idea that one cannot complete them. I figured if you had no resolutions you would always succeed. This year I wanted to try something different and something new. I also wanted to see if I can complete any of my resolutions. So here is my list for 2015.
- I want to read 100 books this year. I keep making it to about the mid 70’s, and this year I want to get to 100. I have done the math and that is about 2 books a week.
- I want to make a post a week. I have plans on posting either on Friday or Saturday. Those two days are the best days for me in creating and posting a post. However, there will be rare circumstances in which I will be posting on Sunday.
- I do not want to be behind on my posts. I am so behind on my posts. I have a five book reviews and one tag post. I just need to get them done.
- I want to participate in both book-tube-a-thons and the second Bout of books read-a-thons. They are so much fun to participate, and I missed doing them last year.
- I want to get rid of my Do Not Finish (DNF) pile.
- I want to try to make vlogs for one month. I tried with one video and I did not like it. However, making one video is not enough, and if I want to be fair I believe that I need to try vlogging more.
- I want to upkeep both my Facebook and twitter page. I know that I have neglected both pretty bad, but I want to upkeep them a bit more.
Okay, those are my New Year’s Resolutions. I believe that they are doable. I am making plans and figuring out how they fit into my schedule. However, I am failing one of resolutions right now. That is being behind in my posts, and that will be my update.
I have a total of six posts that you will be seeing sometime in the near future. Five of these posts are book review posts. I just need to get them done, and the truth is that I have been stalling. Part of the stalling is the decision as to whether or not I want to group some books together, thus making five post down to possibly three.
The last post is the post that I have been working on for over a year. I was “tagged” and was trying to do a post and lost the ability to link blogs and other websites. For some reason I found out how to do it recently, but the result is the same. When I started reworking on this post, I just hit every single wall imaginable. I did finish the post, but it did not save, so I have to redo the edits and the finishing touches, as well as all the links and other tags. In reality it was my fault because I did not refresh the page when I went to finish the post. In all, I am hoping to get them all done by the end of this weekend.
I do hope that the first week of the new year is treating you well, with lots of adventures and good times. Can’t wait to see you next time. Happy reading!