Okay. I realize that we are about halfway through december, but I am determine to complete my December TBR. This TBR is very simple. I want to finish all the books that I am “currently reading” on Goodreads. I started to realize that I have way too many books that I am currently reading, and decided that it is time to bring that list down. So let’s put this into a list… shall we?
- The Serpent’s Shadow by Rick Riordan
- Lovestruck in London by Rachel Schurig
- Defying Mars by Cidney Swanson
- The School for Good and Evil by Soman Chainani
- The Gatekeeper’s Sons by Eva Pohler
- The Ocean at the End of the Lane by Neil Gaiman
- UnEnchanted #1 by Chanda Hahn
- Clean, Well-Lighted Sentences: Guide to Avoiding the Most common Errors in Grammar and Punctuation by Janis Bell – A little disclaimer, I have lost the book, so I will see if I will be able to finish the book before the end of the new year
- Something Witchy This Way Comes #5 by H.P.Mallory
- Insurgent #2 by Veronica Roth
- Doing History: Investigating with Children in Elementary and Middle School by Linda S. Levstik
- Castle in the Ari #2 by Diana Wynne Jones
- The Sudarshana #4 by Aiki Flinthart
Looking back at this list, I realize how huge it is, however, I really would like to cut this list in half. I know why most of these book I have moved away from, but I want to give them another try and to see if I can enjoy them again. I have highlighted the books I definitely want to read and enjoy this holiday season.
I do hope that everyone’s holiday season is going great. I will not be working for the following week because I got all four of my wisdom teeth taken out. Yes my mouth hurts, but I am glad that I finally master the art of drinking water again. I know that does not sound too good, but it is better than what it was earlier this day. My Christmas shopping is almost done, I only have two people left on my list and they are kind of hard to shop for. With all of that said, I am planning on doing a lot of reading and blogging this week. I still have two review to do and I tag that I would like to participate in. I am still thinking about joining the December Book-tube-a-thon. It is smaller than the one in July, but it is meant to get a lot of reading done in a short amount of time, as well as getting that personal TBR shelf smaller again before the end of the holiday season.
I do hope that everyone’s holiday is going great and everyone is enjoying their time with friends, and family. I am also hoping that you are finding the time to be by yourself and enjoy your little tastes in adventure. Happy Holidays and Happy Reading!