I am making my November To Be Read list, and hoping that I will be able to keep on track with the list . October was not the best month for reading. I read a total of nine book: two chapter and seven younger read aloud book. (I will do reviews on the books that I have read aloud to the students in the month of October).
Since I have a massive break in November, I am hoping to remedy that slow reading month by reading a lot of books this month. I am planning on finishing the books that I have started in October, as well as reading a lot of Rick Riordan. I am interested in Riordan’s Norse Mythology series that is rumored to be coming out soon, so I want to see how he handled Egyptian Mythology and their spin offs. I am also hoping to get to Throne of Glass. I have heard nothing but great reviews for this book and the series. So here is my list of books to read in November!
- The Clockwork Scarab by Colleen Gleason – I am planning on finishing this book. I am 70 pages away from the ending.
- The School for Good and Evil by Soman Chainani – Another book I am planning on finishing. I have been reading this aloud to the kids, and it has been taken me a while to read this one aloud.
- Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Mass
- The Red Pyramid by Rick Riordan
- The Throne of Fire by Rick Riordan
- The Serpent’s Shadow by Rick Riordan
- The Staff of Serapis by Rick Riordan
- The Son of Sober by Rick Riordan